All the outdoor-based camping programmes are conducted broadly with the following objectives:
- To inculcate an awareness of the environment and the problems of protecting it.
- To impart the basic knowledge and understanding of the immediate surroundings, it’s inter-relationship and inter-dependence with human being.
- To develop social values and positive attitudes which are in harmony with the environment quality
- To introduce the participants into the elements of nature through various activities including adventure activities.
- To help develop self learning approaches through different innovative activities and realise that “learning is fun”